Job description for BA
Founded in 2015 and having offices in Mumbai, Singapore and London, Sankey Solutions has grown to be a major disruptor of the technology services model. With a mission “to help organizations build capabilities to solve business problems through a combination of technology, data and math”, we are building CTO teams to scale the creation and adoption of solutions.
Technology innovation and learning mindset drives the growth at Sankey to offer customers the best in class solutions. Our customer centric approach and unique business model helps us provide differentiate us from other services companies.
As we grow, we are looking for exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. We are looking for dynamic, organized and customer-facing Solution Leads and Solution Architects who are interested in guiding key business decisions.
The person would be part of the delivery team in any of the Sankey accounts and play a key role in driving projects through the whole lifecycle. The key tasks would be to liaise with the customers to understand their requirements and brainstorm with them to refine it. Be able to think about all aspects of the problem and propose the right business and technical solutions. Post the solution design work with the team to drive the creation of the solution while creating a good experience for the customers through the whole process.
This role requires and individual with ability to get out of their comfort zone and learn about new domains, technologies and frameworks. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and driven by a desire to innovate in this space.
The position is based out of Mumbai but will need to travel to customer locations as needed
• Identifying, developing and executing on customer requirements
• Shaping technical architectures and building detailed requirement documents
• Learn and understand a broad range of technologies so as to be able to provide the best solution
• Manage the solution delivery end-to-end
• Frontload the thinking to be able to foresee issues and opportunities and build mitigation plans
• Be comfortable in getting hands-on with multiple technologies wherever needed
• Adept at data analysis skills to be able to use data effectively in building solutions and generating business insights
• Create an experience with the key customers and build long term relationships
• Provide recommendations to customers for improvement in technology, business and processes
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, MCA.
• Technical skills – Strong proficiency in front-end, back-end, visualization, data mining and analysis tools.
• 3-5 years of experience hands-on experience in customer facing roles.
• Communication skills – ability to communicate (written and spoken) in English. Demonstrate ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple plain stories. Ability to present information professionally & concisely.
• Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Ability to engage with across the company for implementation of project and program requirements.